Welcome! The Guidance Department is provided to help each student in his/her social, educational, personal and vocational development. The counselors are in the office during the school day and are eager to talk with students and parents.
- Access the LC Scheduling Site for all things scheduling for the 2021-2022 school year! The following resources can be found on the LC Scheduling Site:
- Scheduling Presentations
- Diploma Types Information
- Graduation Pathways Information
- The 2021-2022 LT Secondary Curriculum Handbook
- Course Listings by Department
- Grade-Level Scheduling Resources including grade-level course offerings and course selection worksheets
- Links to grade-level specific online scheduling forms
- Links to schedule individual scheduling conference appointments with school counselors
Guidance Department Fax (317) 543-3326
Transcript requests/education verification, please call (317) 964-7423 or fax your request to (317)543-3326.
- If you are class of 2003 and later, you can now order these online!
- If you are class of 2002 or earlier, you will still need to email the School Registrar, Chad Cross to request one.
Requests may also be made by phone -- call (317) 964-7520. Transcripts should be picked up at Door 2 (Main Entrance of the building).
Kim Dynak (Contact Me
) MAU-RIC (Gr. 10-12) and 2021 AVID
Deena Fogle (Contact Me
) A-CHA and IB (Gr. 10-12)
Lynna Hairston (Contact Me
) Data Specialist Administrative Assistant
KaNeasha Koebcke (Contact Me
) Director of Guidance; U-Z (Gr. 10-12)
Brian Maloney (Contact Me
) A-HA (Gr. 9), A-G , 2022 & 2023 AVID
Deborah Messinger (Contact Me
) CHE-HAV (Gr. 10-12)
Kim Payne-Shearer (Contact Me
) RID-T (Gr. 10-12) and 2020 AVID
Cherlisa Richardson (Contact Me
) H-Z (Gr. 9)
James Gilbert (Contact Me)
HAW-MAT (Gr. 10-12)
Tim Taylor (Contact Me
) Administrative Assistant to the Guidance Counselors
Registrar - Chad Cross (Contact Me
Maggie Youngblood (Contact Me
) Testing Coordinator