Use of these websites is not endorsed by MSDLT. However, just as any resource that has access from home, parents should exercise their right to parent their children's access to all electronic media.
- TurnItIn - This site compares a paper's text to a vast database of 24+ billion pages of digital content to check for originality.
- Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL) - The Online Writing Lab (OWL) at Purdue University houses writing resources and instructional material free of charge.
- KHAN Academy - Learn almost anything for free. Students can make use of the extensive video library, practice exercises, and assessments. The library of videos covers K-12 math, science topics such as biology, chemistry, and physics, and even reaches into the humanities with playlists on finance and history. Each video is a digestible chunk, approximately 10 minutes long, and especially purposed for viewing on the computer.
- MyiLibrary - Databases offered by the Indianapolis Foundation to Lawrence Township Schools. If you are accessing this page from home, you will need use the password: inspire.
- Indianapolis Marion County Public Library - Find the link to databases on the bottom left of the page. You can also use your IMCPL library card to access these from home. The user id is the number on the back of your card. The PIN is the last four digits added in the PIN field.
- Choices - Education and Career Planning and Test Preparation. Choices helps students compare, connect and choose from a vast network of work and education options.
Dictionary, Thesaurus, Translator